close

在網路上看到這段精采有趣的"媽媽經",每個當媽的,大概都心有戚戚吧!

每個當小孩的,是否覺得這些話好耳熟啊? (中文翻譯有些是配合國情,

改成台灣媽媽的口氣)

*播放之前,請先將聖誕音樂關掉!*

"The Mom Song"   媽媽經

Get up now   起床~

Get up now   起床~

Get up out of bed    快起來!

Wash your face  去洗臉

Brush your teeth  去刷牙

Comb your sleepyhead   記得要梳頭!

Here's your clothes and your shoes    把衣服穿好、 去穿鞋----

Hear the words I said ?    有沒有在聽啊?

Get up now! Get up and make your bed  快起來啦! 記得摺棉被!

Are you hot? are you cold?  會不會熱? 會不會冷?

Are you wearing that?     你要穿那樣出門哦?

Where's your books and your lunch and  your homework at?  你的書,你的便當,你的作業咧?

Grab your coat and gloves and your scraf and  hat  記得穿外套、帶手套、圍巾和帽子!

Don't forget! You gotta feed the cat   別忘了~你還要餵貓咪!

Eat your breakfast! The experts tell us it's the most improtant meal of all   要吃早餐! 專家說早餐是最重要的~~

Take th vitamins, so you will grow up one day to be big and tall   要吃維他命,才會長高高~~~

Please remember the orthodentist will be seeing you at three today  記得三點要去看牙醫,

Don't forget your piano lesson is this afternoon, so you must play    下午還有鋼琴課,別忘了要練琴~~~

Don't shovel   別噎到,

Chew slowly   慢慢嚼,

But hurry        動作快一點----

The bus is here   校車來了,

Be careful      出門要小心!

Come back here     過來~

Did you wash behind your ears?  耳朵後面有沒有洗?

Play outside, don't play rough, will you just play fair?   出去外面玩,別玩瘋了,別鬧太兇!

Be polite, make a friend , don't forget to share    要有禮貌,多交朋友,記得要分享!

Work it out,wait your turn,never take a dare       要認真,要有點耐心,危險的事別做!

Get along!don't make me come down there         要乖一點,別惹事讓我出面---

Clean your room, fold your clothes, put your stuff away  去整理房間,摺衣服,把東西收拾好,

Make your bed!Do it now! Do we have all day?   把床舖好,馬上做! 沒那個美國時間啦!

Were you born in a barn? would you like some hay?  你的房間怎麼亂得像狗窩一樣?

Can you even hear a word I say?    到底有沒有在聽?

Answer the phone! Get off the phone!     去接電話!... 不要再講電話了,掛掉!

Don't sit so close!Turn it down,no texting at the table!   不要坐靠近電視這麼近,關小聲一點,

吃飯別玩手機!

No more computer time tonight!      今晚不准打電動!

Your iPod's my iPod if you don't listen up    不聽話就沒收你的iPod

Where are you going and with whom and what time do you think you're coming home?

你要跟誰去哪鬼混? 幾點要回來?

Saying thank you, please, excuse me makes you welcome everywhere you roam

要說請、謝謝、對不起, 這樣才能到處受歡迎---

You'll appreciate my wisdom someday when you're order and you're grown

等你長大了, 就知道媽媽的苦心~

Can't wait till you have a couple little children of your own   等你有小孩就知道

You'll thank me for the counsel I gave you so willingly  你會謝謝我的忠告!

But right now I thank you not to roll your eyes at me   現在不要對我翻白眼,

Close your mouth when you chew, would appreciate    嘴巴有東西不要說話,

Take a bite maybe two of the stuff you hate   不喜歡的東西也要吃一兩口,

Use your fork, do not burp, or I'll set you straight!    用筷子夾,不要用手捏,不要吐出來---

Eat the food I put upon your plate     把碗裡的東西要吃乾淨!

Get an A, get the door, don't get smart with me!   用功一點! 去開門! 別給我耍花招!

Get a grip, get in here, I'll count to three    注意,過來,我數到三!

Get a job, get a life, get a PHD    去賺錢,去上班,最好能拿個博士來!

Get a dose of       去去去

"I don't care who started it,    我不管是誰先開始的,

You're grounded until you're 36"  你們就給我禁足到36歲!

Get your story straight, and tell the truth for once, for heaven's sake

長話短說, 看在老天爺的份上,你們最好給我說實話!

And if all your friends jumped off a cliff, would you jump, too?

你的朋友去跳崖,你也要去跳嗎?

If I've said it once, I've said at least a thousand times before  我已說經過了,我還會再說一千次

That you are too old to act this way  你已經夠大了,不能這麼幼稚

It must be your father's DNA      這一定是遺傳到你老爸

Look at me when I am talking   跟你講話的時候,眼睛看著我!

Stand up straighter when you walk    站要有站相,

A place for everything and everything must be in place  家是大家的,每個人要站在自己的崗位上

Stop crying, or I"ll give you something real to cry about   不要再唉唉叫了,否則我會真的讓你哭不出來

Oh!    噢!

Brush your teeth, wash your face,put your PJs on    去刷牙、洗臉、穿睡衣

Get in bed, get up here, say a prayer with mom       上床睡覺去,過來抱一下

Don't forget ! I love you   別忘了! 我愛你!

And tomorrow we will do this all again because a mom's work never ends

明天這一切都將會從頭再來一次,

You don't need the reason why  這還需要理由嗎?

Because, because, because, because,   因為,因為, 因為,因為

I said so, I said so, I said so, I said so    我說了算,我說了算

I'm the mom, the mom, the mom, the mom, the mom!!!   因為,我是你媽,妳媽,你媽,

Ta da!!   答啦~~~~~



 

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    emilyhlm 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()